Working with Young People: Sex and Relationships
These sessions are suited to members of staff from a range of disciplines e.g. housing, homelessness, employability, young people’s services, health, education, as well as many others across the voluntary and statutory sector.
Where and When?
- Monday 9th December 2019
- 10am - 3.30pm
- Waverley Care, 6 Ardross Street, Inverness
What is the Training About?
This session aims to provide increased confidence for those working with young people in addressing issues and attitudes around sexual behaviour and relationships. It will also cover how the law relates to sexual behaviour and how the law is applied in real life situations.
We will cover the following:
- An overview of technology and social apps used by young people.
- Awareness of the law and local guidance and how these can be applied.
- Exploring how to ensure your practice is inclusive, accessible and confidential.
- Exploring attitudes, values, pressures, influences and sexual behaviours in young people.
This training course if free.
How to Book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this training.