HIV Peer Support Workshops
Private online peer support group workshops for people living with HIV.
Join us for our peer support workshops to explore why people living with HIV are more likely to have complex health conditions as we age when compared to the general population, and some of the ways we can possibly mitigate their severity.
We will also explore some tools to assist in planning for a possible future life with an additional health condition which may impact on our long term health and well-being.
Our previous sessions included:
- Alcohol and you - with Alastair
- People's stories: Learning from lived experience (Led by those who would be interested in sharing parts of their story and what they have learned) - with Ken
- Sexual Pleasure - with Alastair
- The stories we tell ourselves: how to challenge your limiting beliefs - with Amy
- Creative writing workshops - with Callum