Supernova Kelpies 5k (17-18 March 2023)
This fantastic 5k route is a great opportunity to explore the home of two 30-metre high horses! The Kelpies are mythical creatures who love to play at dusk, each one weighs over 300 tonnes. Come and immerse yourself in a light journey with them.
We’d love you to run for Waverley Care and help raise vital funds for people affected by HIV, Hepatitis C and sexual health across Scotland.
Take a beautiful and iconic venue such as The Kelpies, wait until dusk, dig out the flourescent clothing and grab everything and anything that glows or flashes. Starting & finishing within Helix Park, this beautiful route allows runners the rare opportunity to run alongside the iconic Kelpie sculptures, which are lit up and change colour at dusk to create a beautiful spectacle for participants and spectators alike!
How to take part:
- Choose your date - 18-20 March 2022
- Enter at www.supernovarun.com (from £22.50)
- ...and let us know you've signed up!
- All the support you’d need from Waverley Care
- Waverley Care technical running t-shirt
- Supernova buff for keeping you warm on colder days
- LED head torch
- Personalised event number with timing chip
- Event baggage facilities
- Finishers medal and drawstring bag
Waverley Care will receive:
- Your incredible fundraising to fund our work!
- An amazing amount of awareness raised thanks to your efforts.
If you have any questions, please email Holly at email@example.com