LGBT+ Diversity and Inclusion
These sessions are suited to members of staff from a range of disciplines e.g. housing, homelessness, employability, young people’s services, health, education, as well as many others across the voluntary and statutory sector.
Where and When?
- Tuesday 3rd December 2019
- 10am - 1pm
- Waverley Care, 6 Ardross Street, Inverness
What is the Training About?
- Overview of definitions and language
- Exploration of some of the issues faced by LGBT people, including coming out, discrimination and homophobia
- LGBT equality and diversity and creating an LGBT inclusive service
- A look at current law including the Equality Act
This training course if free.
How to Book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this training.