Men’s 10k Glasgow (19 June 2022)
On the go since 2004, the Men’s 10K Glasgow has firmly set itself as THE run for men in the west.
We’d love you to run for Waverley Care and help raise vital funds for people affected by HIV, Hepatitis C and sexual health across Scotland.
The Men’s 10k in Glasgow starts at the spectacular setting of the Riverside Transport Museum.
The route heads East along the River Clyde and takes in the scenic views. Iconic buildings to look out for include the Glasgow Science Centre, The Armadillo, The SECC and the SSE Hydro and all within the first 2km.
The route then heads under the Kingston Bridge, crossing over the Clyde via George V Bridge, and back via Glasgow Bridge as you approach the halfway point.
The second half of the route will take you past the south side of George Square and down towards Glasgow Green, crossing the Clyde twice more via Crown Street and Kings Bridge before heading back towards George Square where cheering crowds await to help in one last effort to cross the finish line where you’ll receive your well earned medal, water and goodybag.
How to take part:
- All the support you’d need from Waverley Care
- Waverley Care technical running t-shirt
- Personalised event number and timing chip
- Event baggage facilities
- Hydration along the route and nutrition at the finish
- Finishers pack with medal, t-shirt, keyring
Waverley Care will receive:
- Your incredible fundraising to fund our work!
- An amazing amount of awareness raised thanks to your efforts.
If you have any questions, please email Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org