TCS London Marathon (23 April 2023)
Take on the world’s greatest marathon and help raise vital funds for people affected by HIV across Scotland.
The UK's biggest and most iconic marathon returns on Sunday 23 April 2023.
Join 50,000 other runners and experience the crowd roar as you pass some of the most famous landmarks in the city - including Buckingham Palace, The Cutty Sark, Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf.
How to take part:
- If you've secured your own ballot place, let us know you'd like to join the Waverley Care team!
Waverley Care's charity entries are now closed.
- All the support you’d need from us
- Waverley Care #SmashStigma technical running t-shirts
- Training plans to help you achieve a result you can be proud of
- Race number and official kit bag
- Finishers medal and t-shirt
Waverley Care will receive:
- Your incredible fundraising to fund our work!
- An amazing amount of awareness raised thanks to your efforts.
If you have any questions about the London Marathon, please contact Holly at email@example.com or call 0131 556 9710.