World AIDS Day - Time for Remembrance
Tuesday 1 December | 11am | Open to All
As we mark World AIDS Day on 1 December, one of the most important things we can do is take time to reflect and remember loved ones who we have lost as a result of HIV.
Usually, we would do this with a Community Gathering but, with Covid-19, we're taking a slightly different approach this year.
- a mark of remembrance with Marion Chatterley
- words and poems from people who have loved and lost
- music from St. Mary's choir
This is where we need your help! If you, or someone you know wants to record a poem or a few words to share on the day, you can get involved in a few ways, with options to protect anonymity:
- Record a audio clip
- Record a video saying the poem or words
- Send written words for us to record someone elses voice saying them
Please send your contributions to us at email@example.com by Tuesday 25 November and we will include as many as possible.