Edinburgh Marathon Festival (27-28 May 2023)
Join Scotland's biggest virtual running festival. Distances include 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon and more.
We’d love you to run for Waverley Care and help raise vital funds for people affected by HIV, Hepatitis C and sexual health across Scotland.
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival weekend on 28-29 May 2022 promises to be the best one yet with a classic 26.2 mile race as well as a Team Relay, half marathon, 10K, Junior 5K, Junior 2K, Junior 1.5K & Kids' Kilometre races!
The event attracts more than 35,000 entrants each year and has helped raise more than £35 million for hundreds of charities.
How to take part:
- Choose your challenge - from 5k to a marathon
- Enter at www.edinburghmarathon.com (from £10)
- ...and let us know you've signed up!
- All the support you’d need from Waverley Care
- Waverley Care #SmashStigma technical t-shirt
- Personalised event number with accurate timing chip
- Tailored training plans
- Event baggage facilities
- Finishers pack with medal and t-shirt
Waverley Care will receive:
- Your incredible fundraising to fund our work!
- An amazing amount of awareness raised thanks to your efforts.
If you have any questions, please email Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org