Great Scottish Run (1 October 2023)
The Great Scottish Run is an incredible weekend of running that includes a 10k, Half Marathon and Junior & Mini event.
We’d love you to run for Waverley Care and help raise vital funds for people affected by HIV, Hepatitis C and sexual health across Scotland.
Glasgow’s running highlight of the year is back. Each year 20,000 runners line up for the 10k & Half marathon, and 2,000 kids join the Super Saturday events. Runners follow a stunning route past the city’s most famous landmarks, along the River Clyde and through some of Glasgow’s greenest spaces. Starting in the heart of the city, runners soak up the atmosphere and music all the way to the finish in Glasgow Green, passing our famous entertainment zones every kilometre.
How to take part:
- Choose your distance
- Enter at www.greatrun.org/great-scottish-run (from £28.80)
- ...and let us know you've signed up!
- All the support you’d need from Waverley Care
- Waverley Care #SmashStigma technical t-shirt
- Personal run pack with your run number and timing chip
- Training plans
- Closed roads offering a safe running environment
- Food and drink options to refuel
- Finisher medal, t-shirt and goody bag
Waverley Care will receive:
- Your incredible fundraising to fund our work!
- An amazing amount of awareness raised thanks to your efforts.
If you have any questions, please email Holly at email@example.com