The Kiltwalk (Various 2023)
Pull on your kilt, dust off your trainers and walk with Waverley Care for 50% off your entry fee!
We’d love you to take part in the Kiltwalk and help raise vital funds for people affected by HIV, Hepatitis C and sexual health across Scotland.
How to take part:
- Choose your location
- Select your distance
- Complete our online form to get your 50% off promo code
- Visit www.thekiltwalk.co.uk/events to register
Where and when:
- Glasgow - Sunday 30 April
- Aberdeen - Sunday 4 June
- Dundee - Sunday 20 August
- Edinburgh - Sunday 17 September
At each of the city events, you have the choice of three distances. The Wee Wander - shorter distances from 3-5 miles (£12.50 entry), The Big Stroll - the middle distance of 11-15 miles (£20 entry) or The Mighty Stride - the big one, clocking in at over 22-26 miles (£20 entry).
Remember, you can get 50% off these entry fees by requesting your promo code.
- All the support you’d need from Waverley Care
- Waverley Care technical t-shirt
- Walker Pack including your ID card, walker guide and route map
- Pit Stop snacks and refreshments, plus a hot meal at the end
- Entertainment on the route
- Encouragement along the way from the brilliant Kiltie Volunteers
- Kiltwalk finishers medal
"The Edinburgh Kiltwalk was an amazing experience! It’s accessible to everyone, no matter what your fitness level. I chose a 15 mile route and fundraised for Waverley Care because I really believe in the work they are doing. It helped keep me motivated the whole way through the walk too! If you’re thinking about walking, all I can say is grab a friend and sign-up for Waverley Care! You’ll be helping an amazing charity."
Ross Sansom - Waverley Care Kiltwalker
If you have any questions about taking part, or want to find out more about supporting Waverley Care at other events, contact Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org or