Men’s 10k Edinburgh (22 October 2022)
The Men’s 10K Edinburgh is a stunning run through the heart of Scotland’s beautiful capital city.
We’d love you to run for Waverley Care and help raise vital funds for people affected by HIV, Hepatitis C and sexual health across Scotland.
Starting on the historic Royal Mile, this incredible city centre route takes you past the Scottish National Gallery and into Princes Street Gardens, with the iconic Edinburgh Castle as your backdrop.
It then goes past the Scott Monument and swoops past the Scottish Parliament building, before carrying onto Holyrood Park. Here you take in the spectacular Arthurs Seat, as well as Holyrood Palace and Dynamic Earth, before heading on to the Grassmarket. As you reach the hustle and bustle of the Grassmarket you’re past the halfway point, where the cheering crowds will help you on your way to a grandstand finish at BT Murrayfield Stadium.
How to take part:
- All the support you’d need from Waverley Care
- Waverley Care technical running t-shirt
- Personalised event number and timing chip
- Event baggage facilities
- Hydration along the route and nutrition at the finish
- Finishers pack with medal, t-shirt, keyring
Waverley Care will receive:
- Your incredible fundraising to fund our work!
- An amazing amount of awareness raised thanks to your efforts.
If you have any questions, please email Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org