Over the festive period, some of our services and offices will be closed.
Over the festive period, many of our staff members will be taking some well-deserved rest after their hard work at Waverley Care this year. As such, the following services will close over the period:
- Our live chat will be closed from Wednesday 21st December, and will re-open on Tuesday 3rd January.
- All SX services will be closed from Wednesday 22nd December, and will re-open on Thursday 5th January.
- The Inverness and Glasgow offices will close from Tuesday 20th December until Wednesday 4th January.
- Milestone will remain open at normal.
Throughout the period, you’ll still be able to find lots of information relating to HIV, hepatitis C, and sexual health on the Waverley Care, SX, and Wave websites. For all other enquiries, we hope that the following list of contact details is useful.
- NHS 24: 111
- Samaritans: 116 123
- Breathing Space: 0800 83 85 87
- Advice.Scot: 0808 800 9060
- Citizens Advice Scotland – find your local Citizens Advice Bureau here
- Local Authorities - for local services including social work and housing, visit your local council's website
Edinburgh & Lothians
- Edinburgh Crisis Centre: 0808 801 0414
- Chalmers Sexual Health Centre: 0131 536 1070
Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- Sandyford Initiative: 0141 211 8130
- Brownlee Centre (HIV treatment and care): 0141 211 1074
- Highland Sexual Health: 01463 888300
For sexual health services elsewhere in Scotland, please visit sexualhealthscotland.co.uk.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from everyone at Waverley Care!