We’re always looking for people with imagination and drive to join us. For those who like a challenge and want to see their work make a real impact on the world, it will be rewarding.
Benefits of working for us
We are an equal opportunities employer and want to attract and retain people who are dedicated, talented and passionate about our cause. We employ a wide range of professionals across the organisation and are committed to encouraging staff development through training and coaching.
Staff benefits include:
- Flexible working
- Up to 37 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity Benefit
- Death in Service benefits
- Employer pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognition agreement with UNISON
- Opportunities for continuous learning and development
We are looking for an inspirational and innovative manager to lead our work with Minority Ethnic Communities across Glasgow and Lanarkshire.
Closing date: 10am, Friday 15th December