We believe that education is a powerful tool for creating change, and we’re enthusiastic about getting educational organisations involved in our fundraising.
Business & Administration Student, Forth Valley College
We decided on Waverley Care over all the other charities we had considered, because we felt HIV isn’t widely fundraised for these days and was something different.
Ways we can support you
- Supporting your fundraising ideas and providing t-shirts and fundraising packs for any events or challenges you organise.
- Hosting in-person or online information sessions about HIV, hepatitis and Waverley Care’s work.
Ways to fundraise
- Host an awareness day to promote the importance of sexual health and to share information about HIV and hepatitis.
- Organise a World AIDS Day event, such as a Wear Red Day or ribbon sale.
- Organise a quiz, cabaret, club night or party in aid of Waverley Care.
- Organise a bucket shake takeover on your campus.
- Spread your support over a longer period by making Waverley Care your charity of the year.