Our Activity Coordinators use their skills and talents in art, music, drama, and other areas to conduct activity sessions for the residents at the Intermediate Care Unit Milestone, as well as for groups of individuals using our services.
Responsibilities of this role include delivering workshops or facilitating social groups focused on a specific skill or a talent such as art, music, drama, alternative therapies, dance, crafts and other activities.
- Talented or skilled in a specific area
- Willing to share your skill/talent on a one to one or group basis
We would LOVE to hear from you!
What you can expect:
- Meet new people
- Build relationships
- Share your skills and talents
- Inspire people
- Make a positive difference to peoples lives
- Support from Waverley Care on a one to one and group basis
- Regular volunteer events
If you’d prefer to sign-up by telephone, please call us on 07736 972642.