Our Community Engagement Volunteers are dedicated to building connections within the communities we support through partnerships and social events.
Responsibilities of this role include creating and maintaining connections to the community by creating opportunities for gay, bisexual and all men who have sex with men. These may include creating and maintaining connections to social groups, sports teams, club nights and other social events.
- Well-connected within the LGBTQ+ community
- Good communicator
- Confident on social media platforms
- Have strong networking skills
- Team player
We would LOVE to hear from you!
What you can expect:
- Make new connections
- Build on existing connections
- Create new networks
- Influence service provision
- Promote the work of Waverley Care
- Participate in campaigns
- Support from Waverley Care on a one to one and group basis
- Regular volunteer events
If you’d prefer to sign-up by telephone, please call us on 07736 972642.