Our Group Facilitators focus on organising group support sessions, and monitoring and facilitating group activities.
Responsibilities of this role include contacting group members, undertaking risk assessments and facilitating group activities.
- Informed (or willing to learn)
- An organiser
- A good communicator
- Active listener
- Open Minded
- Able to operate within boundaries
We would LOVE to hear from you!
What you can expect:
- Meet new people
- Build relationships
- Develop your skills in listening, understanding and processing positive and challenging experiences
- Develop your organisational skills
- Positively impact on someone’s life experience
- Help in the fight against stigma
- Support from Waverley Care on a one to one and group basis
- Inspire people
- Regular volunteer events
If you’d prefer to sign-up by telephone, please call us on 07736 972642.