We are looking for keen gardeners to look after the grounds at our residential facility at Milestone, encompassing woodlands, more formal gardens and flower beds, lawns and communal areas.
Responsibilities of this role include carrying out routine garden maintenance and working on creative gardening projects.
- Happy gardener
- Willing to learn and develop skills in gardening
- Willing to share your skill and knowledge on a one to one or group basis
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
We would LOVE to hear from you!
What you can expect:
- Meet new people
- Share your skills and knowledge
- Have the opportunity to explore your skill and innovation
- Work at your own level – skilled or potterer
- Work around your availability
- Inspire people
- Make a positive difference to peoples lives
- Support from Waverley Care on a one to one and group basis
- Regular volunteer events
If you’d prefer to sign-up by telephone, please call us on 07736 972642.